Hannah loves to work with individuals and groups to design effective processes, to host meaningful gatherings, and to tackle challenges as you effect change within your communities, workplaces, and organizations.
Grounded in a presumption of the inherent dignity and worth of all people and rooted in a love for the land and water, Hannah’s participatory methods aggregate principles from popular education, anti-oppression, the art of hosting, and assets-based community development in order to practice equity and pursue justice.
With her penchant for deep listening and insightful contributions, Hannah has worn many hats as a mediator, organizational coach, and facilitator. She has worked locally, regionally, provincially, nationally, and internationally to bring people together around common values and shared work.
Hannah has her BA in International Studies and a Master’s degree in Natural Resources and Peace. She is an amateur poet, photographer, potter, and a proud auntie to some wonderfully wacky kiddos.
Areas of Practice
- Cross-Cultural Dialogue
- Mediation & Conflict Transformation
- Truth & Reconciliation on Turtle Island
- Sustainable Food Systems
- Network Weaving / Movement Building
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Community Development
- Co-operative Business Start-Up
- Nonprofit & Co-operative Governance
- Social Enterprise & Innovation
- ____________________________ (always open to learning alongside you!)